The following are some guidelines so people know what to expect when they submit a comment on this blog.
- A username and email address are required to comment; a website link is optional. Your email address is never published.
- The first comment you make is moderated; once it is approved, all future comments are posted automatically.
- Freedom of speech and expression is encouraged. However, I reserve the right to edit or delete comments which are offensive or derogatory. Personal attacks will not be tolerated on this blog.
- Off-topic comments or comments which have been posted to the wrong thread may be moved so they don’t disrupt the thread.
- Comments are the responsibility of the comment author. By submitting a comment you agree that its publication does not reflect my views or the views of other comment authors.
- Occasional comments may be mistaken for spam, especially if they include links; if you think your comment is missing, contact me and I’ll try to retrieve it.
- I try to respond to all comments personally. If you’d like to be notified of new comments you can click the subscribe button underneath the comment box.
I’ve tried to keep the guidelines true to the tone of my blog. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to leave a comment, so thank you, and thank you for taking an interest in my blog.